|System: Game Boy Color
Developer: Camelot Software Planning
Release date: January 2001
ESRB rating: E
Players: 1 - 2 simutaneous?
Memory size: ?
SRAM size: ?
Much like Mario Golf GB/N64 games, Mario Tennis (GB) has four characters ready for you to train, and eventually mold into near-unbeatable tennis players. Alex, Nina, Harry, and Kate's skills can be improved by gaining experience from winning games or completing other tasks in Story Mode. When you think you have a star player, he or she can be used in Mario Tennis (N64) via the GB Transfer Pak.
Here are the abilities that can be improved by gaining levels via experience points:
Cast of characters
The familiar last seven characters each have their own mini-games:
- Mark, Emily, Kevin
- Costello Brothers
- Spike & Elder
- Yuko & Yoshio
- Baby Mario
- Donkey Kong
- Baby Mario's "Target Shot" - Return the ball into the specified area.
- Luigi's "Shooting Star" - Hit the star on the court.
- Donkey Kong's "Banana Target" - Keep hitting the moving banana pictures on the wall without losing the ball.
- Yoshi's "Fruit Target" - Similar to DK's game, except there are three fruits worth different points; Banana = 1, Apple = 3, and Melon = 5.
- Wario's "Treasure Box"
- Waluigi's "Luigi Rival" - Waluigi vs. Luigi, with a twist.
- Bowser's "One-on-Two Match" - Bowser vs. two other players.
The Mushroom Kingdom \ The Games \ Previews \ Mario Tennis (GB)
The Games |
Mario Mania |
Copyright © 1997-2017 TheMushroomKingdom.net
Last modified Wednesday, 30-May-2007 07:35:51 UTC